Nausea is related to digestive concerns. It is an unconscious feeling in your stomach that may come before vomiting. Vomiting is a forced or throwing of content from your mouth or stomach.
Nausea is not a disease, it may occur due to many situations and their symptoms are high dosage of medication, dehydration, food poisoning, starting month of pregnancy, severe pain, or psychological stress. Some severe symptoms are cancer, brain tumour, or bowel blockage.
Nausea or vomiting vary according to age. In the case of children, vomiting is very usual, and it may cause due to fever, infection, milk reaction or overindulging. It also matters the timing of vomiting, supposes if it happened in a short time then it might possible reason is food poisoning or gastric attack. However, nausea or vomiting is not a serious illness but sometimes it can be a consequential illness. The serious situation may result in the appendix, blockage in the intestine or brain tumour.
Dehydration is another crucial concern. Young children face more risk of being dehydrated rather than an adult. Adults will easily identify the effects of dehydration and will take proper medication but in young children, it is difficult to identify. As children can’t communicate and express their problems.
Continuous vomiting during pregnancy is also harmful as it may lead to a disease called hyperemesis gravidarum. Due to this pregnant women may build fluid or imbalance in the mineral that may also damage the unborn.
Let’s discuss when to consult the doctor about vomiting and nausea.
- If vomiting is continuous for about a week.
- If home medication is not working at the time of Dehydration.
- In the case of children, if vomit lasts for a few hours as it might possible that there is a sign of dehydration or diarrhoea.
- Here are some examples where you need to consult a doctor with immediate effect.
- If there is blood while vomiting.
- Speedy pulse or breathing.
- Severe stomach pain.
Nausea can be treated in various ways such as intake of more liquid or avoiding junk food when your stomach is upset. However, it also has been researched that CBD oil is also been a good product to deal with Nausea.
Let’s understand CBD and how it will help with Nausea?
CBD is a compound found in the cannabis plant. Tetrahydrocannabinol is also a variety of cannabinoids, but THC is a toxic compound. CBD consists of less THC, so you won’t get inflated using CBD.
There are three main forms of CBD:
- The first form is Isolate, and this is pure CBD. This form doesn’t include other compounds, only CBD.
- The second form is the Broad- spectrum, this form contains some compounds of the cannabis plant but there is no THC included.
- The third form is Full spectrum, it contains many of the cannabinoids and a small portion of flavonoids and THC.
Various research has shown promising results as many people use CBD to manage anxiety or pain relief. Also, some people find it helpful to deal with Nausea. Although much of the research needs to be done particularly on humans so that we can get more knowledge about the benefits and side effects of CBD.
Analysts mainly focus on nausea and CBD for those who are suffering from cancer. As vomiting is a major reaction to chemotherapy.
Study on humans has shown that a mixture of THC and CBD can offer comfort with Nausea for those who are suffering from the treatment of Chemotherapy. As chemotherapy may act on hunger but CBD can help with the same.
The third spectrum is a more beneficial form that includes more cannabinoids and a small amount of THC and other compounds. Only 0.3% of THC is included in CBD products.
There are various advantages and disadvantages of using CBD to deal with Nausea.
- As medication consulted by a doctor can harm your body and show some side effects. However, CBD has very less side effects
- Not only Nausea, but CBD is also helpful for many diseases such as anxiety, depression, or chronic pain.
- Some people are sacred from Injections. So, it might be difficult for them to take the injection.
- During Nausea, might be possible that people face any changes in appetite.
Although, it has been found that CBD has a different formula which provides many benefits and it is 100% vegan. CBD oil can help in reducing nausea and help in looking forward to living life with ease.