Yes, it can!
CBD oil is extracted from the cannabis plant. It is available in a wide range in the form of capsules, oil, and spray. As per the study, it has been shown that CBD helps in reducing chronic pain as the human body has an endocannabinoid system that translates and receives signals from cannabinoids. It produces some cannabinoids of its own, which are commonly called endocannabinoids.
There are various cannabinoids, one of them is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD doesn’t produce an exhilaration as high. CBD doesn’t affect the exteroceptor as THC. When THC receptors enter the human brain, it produces a high chance to affect brain receptors. However, CBD is a different compound, and its consequences are very complex. It doesn’t make high, but it motivates the body to absorb its endocannabinoids more productively. CBD oil is most knowingly, known as the best oil to relieve pain. These oil makers use different ways to extract the compound.
According to the National Centres for complementary and Integrative Health some documentation recommends that CBD have moderate benefits for chronic pain. However, research centres are in an ongoing process to bring clarity to products for future prospectus and benefits. CBD oils are easily made progress in Australia. CBD oil helps in various pain, here are some probable benefits.
- CBD for Neuropathic Pain – This pain is caused due to nerve damage. This pain is frequent in diseases such as sleep discs, shingles, and severe injuries. Common causes of Neuropathic pain have been bifurcated into four categories and they are infection, injury, loss of extremity and disease. This pain can be severe or mild. A review happened in 2017 has identified that neuropathic pain in humans. The researchers tried CBD oil experiments on around 1200 patients. The following research investigates the consequences of cannabis-extracted medicines. Much more research is required to understand the role of CBD oil in neuropathic pain.
- CBD for Arthritis Pain – Firstly, an arthritis pain experiment was applied to an animal model to see how CBD works and how it will help humans to overcome their arthritis pain. They applied a gel containing CBD extract to rats who were suffering from arthritis for 4 days to see the results. Researchers noticed a drop in swelling and symptoms of pain without any reaction. This study shows that CBD is effective to get relief from arthritis pain. However, human research still needs to be done to show the authenticity of CBD oil.
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis – Multiple sclerosis affects the entire body through the brain and nerves. One of the most popular symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis is Muscle spasms. Spasms cause severe and constant pain in a few people. One of the reports found that continuous use of CBD oil reduces the muscle pain that has been felt by the person. Modest results are found due to this research, and it also reported depletion in symptoms. Many more research studies are required to prove these results.
- CBD for Chronic Pain – The analyst has assembled the results obtained from multiple trials and studies. The conclusion from this research comes that cannabis is a fruitful treatment to overcome chronic pain in grown-up humans. The journal of experimental medicine has supported the researcher’s study and admitted that CBD is a good product that reduces exertion and swelling.
The analyst also identified that person doesn’t need to increase their dose during a certain time as CBD will itself develop the tolerance power.
Also, CBD oil is helpful for new treatments for those who are suffering from chronic pain.
Some of the other examples where CBD helps because CBD is in the process to build and fulfil proposed possibilities
- Quit smoking
- Treatment for anxiety disorders
- Lower the consequences of the disease called Alzheimer’s
- Capability to fight against Cancer and type 1 diabetes in terms of future
- Treating seizure disorders
However, much of the research is still pending to confirm the benefits of CBD oil. CBD is a focused product to give versatile results in future.
Almost research on CBD oil, trials were executed on adults. The specialist doesn’t recommend CBD oil to children as to how it will react to children’s brains, research is pending. Also, it is not recommended while breastfeeding or in case of pregnancy.
People should not intake fat meals as CBD oil may react and can increase the reaction of the human body. The research concludes that CBD oil is beneficial for pain. However, more research is required for long-term relief. Also, people should take recommendations from doctors before using CBD oil.